Protecting assets and family wealth has become an increasingly difficult task in the modern litigious society.
By joining the Gilberts Legal Asset Protection Program you will have access to all available strategies to protect your hard earned assets and wealth and to protect that wealth for the benefit of future generations.
Our Asset Protection Strategies include:
- A review of business structures
- The use of discretionary, unit and hybrid trusts
- A review of all business and personal insurances including life insurance, income protection and total and permanent disability insurance
- A review of superannuation benefits and binding death nominations
- The use of testamentary trusts
- A Testamentary Trust is a trust established in a will. Usually, the trust will establish a series of trusts so that your assets will flow into trusts for the benefit of your dependants on your death.
There are significant benefits in using a testamentary trust, including
- Taxation benefits
- Protecting assets from creditors
- Protecting assets from Family Law Act claims
- Protecting assets from the In – Laws
- Caring for dependants who are young or disabled
- Protecting the estate from unstable or unreliable dependants